How to Play Blu-ray/DVD Movies on Sony’s Xperia Projector?
Sony’s Xperia Touch is essentially a portable, Android-powered short-throw projector which can also detect a user’s touch (hence the name). It can project a virtual screen on both horizontal and vertical surfaces, which really is a great idea – every desk, floor, or wall can, in theory, be turned into a display. If you like, you can also play your Blu-ray/DVD movies with Sony’s Xperia Projector on any surface as you like.
There’re an USB an SD card slot on Xperia Projector, so you can rip and backup Blu-ray/DVD movies to the USB drive for display smoothly. To the job quickly and easily, you can use some third party Blu-ray/DVD ripping tool like Brorsoft Video Converter Ultimate (Win /Mac).
- Convert virtually any video format and Blu-ray/DVD disc to 250+ popular format like: H.264 MP4, H.265, AVI, MOV, WMV, MKV, etc.
- 150+ Customized settings for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, HDTV, Windows, Surface, Xbox, PS3/PS4..
- Decrypt Blu-ray/DVD copy protection such as: AAC, BD+, CSS, Region, RCE, Sony ARccOS and PuppetLock.
- With a built-in editor, you can trim, crop, add personal watermark, adjust video/audio effect in one place.
- Directly Copy Blu-ray/DVD without extras, or 1:1 Full Disc Copy
- Attach external subtitle file, add subtitles into your Blu-ray/DVD movie and save as personal creation for enjoyment.
Free download best video converter:
Steps to Rip Blu-ray/DVD for Playing on Sony’s Xperia Touch Projector
Windows Version Brorsoft Video Converter Ultimate taken as example, Mac Version share the same steps. Just keep in mind you have download the right version, Windows platform .exe files cannot be installed on macOS – and vice versa.
Step 1. Add BD/DVD Movies
Install and launch the best video converter, simply click Load File to load your videos or click Load Disc to import Blu-ray/DVD movies to the program.
Step 2. Set output format
Press the “Format” option, and choose H.264 MP4, H.265, MKV, AVI, format in “Common Video” list. If you want to keep 1080p resolution, you can choose these formats in “HD Video” category.
Tips: Click the “Setting” window, you can adjust the video resolution, video frame, video bitrate, etc. You can also compress the 4K video to HD video by adjusting the video resolution.
Step 3. Start Ripping Blu-ray/DVD
When everything is ok, go back to the main interface and click the “Convert” button to start the DVD/Blu-ray ripping process, just few minutes, you can get the desired video formats for Sony’s Xperia Touch Projector. Then save it in USB or the SD card.
Now, you can play the converted Blu-ray/DVD movies on Sony’s Xperia Touch Projector moving seamlessly into any room of your home.