Get Best FFmpeg Alternative to Convert Videos/Blu-ray/DVD
FFmpeg is a complete, cross-platform solution to record, convert and stream audio and video. You can convert video and audio formats with it effortlessly like: input .mp4 output .avi. However, still lots of users have problems to convert videos with FFmpeg like: it outputs an empty file; the input file is invalid; the converted MP4 file cannot be played on portable devices, etc. To solve these issues you need to get the best alternative to FFmpeg, which can convert Videos/Blu-ray/DVD without third-party plugins.
Best FFmpeg Alternative
- Convert virtually any video/DVD/Blu-ray files to all popular video/audio formats like H.264 MP4, MOV, MPEG-4, AVI, WMV, MKV, FLV, 3GP, VOB, MP3, M4A, WAV, and more.
- Easy-to-use, 6X faster conversion speed and zero quality loss
- Customized presets for 150+ popular formats including iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Android, Xbox, PS3/PS4, Apple TV, and more
- Backup any DVD/Blu-ray with 100% original quality, or directly copy Blu-ray/DVD main movies as you like.
- Edit videos in your way (crop, trim, volume, subtitle, watermark and effect)
- Support H.265/HEVC Encode & Decode
Free download the best FFmpeg Alternative:
How to Convert Video/Blu-ray/DVD with Best FFmpeg Alternative?
Windows Version Brorsoft Video Converter Ultimate taken as example, Mac Version share the same steps. Just keep in mind you have download the right version, Windows platform .exe files cannot be installed on macOS – and vice versa.
Step 1. Add BD/DVD/Videos
Install and launch the best best FFmpeg Alternative video converter, simply click Load File to load your videos or click Load Disc to import Blu-ray/DVD movies to the program.
Step 2. Select Output format
Tap the Format drop-down menu, and choose a proper formats like H.264 MP4, MOV, M4V from Common Video or HD Video category.
Or you can choose other persets according to your devices.
Tip: Click the Setting button, you can adjust video and audio parameters on the Profile Setting as you need.
Step 3. Start the conversion
When everything is ok, click the Convert button to transcode/convert Blu-ray, DVD, Video formats to H.264 MP4 with the best FFmpeg alternative.
Once the conversion is finished, you can click the Open button to quickly locate the ripped files and transfer them to your home media sever or portable devices.
Now, feel free to play the converted videos/Blu-ray/DVD movies on HDTV, portable devices.